Wooden floors have always been the ultimate status and style proclamation. Wood acts as an excellent flooring material, being completely natural provides extremely elegant outlook. The popularity of this form of flooring stems from the fact that it is extremely versatile and can go well with nearly any and every kind of furnishings. Wooden flooring also adds to the elegance as well as the visual value of your home.
There are basically three varieties of hardwood flooring, namely strip, plank and parquet. Wooden strip flooring comprises of 1½ to 2¼ inches wide individual segments, while plank floors are made up of wider strips. As for parquet floors, they involve individual squares, laid down in a geometric pattern. Wooden flooring is best suited for living room, den, hallway and stairs.
Benefits Of Wood Flooring
- One of the most important advantages of wood flooring is that it is very easy to clean and maintain. All you have to do is sweep or vacuum it and keep it safe of water spills
- If you undertake proper efforts to maintain a wooden floor, it will surely keep you accompany for years to come. In other words, it is quite durable. The homes that have hardwood floors installed in them always command a higher price in the real estate market. Such homes also tend to sell much faster than wall-to-wall carpeted homes. There are numerous options available in wood flooring such as oak, cherry and walnut, so you will certainly find something to suit your need as well as budget.
- Not only do hardwood floors look beautiful, but they also impart a warm and natural look to a room.
- Wooden flooring suits almost all types of home decors, right from the most traditional to the most contemporary ones. PIM offers wooden floor solutions with collaboration with world renowned M/s Armstrong of USA. These floors have:
- Aesthetic and innovative designs
- High quality finish
- Are termite and abrasion resistant
- Are water resistant